HFPA Membership Benefits
- Stay informed of the latest laws, regulations and policies affecting your business with timely Legal Counsel Reports.
- Enjoy a discounted legal fee structure through the HFPA Legal Services Program provided by HFPA Legal Counsel, Bob Leo, of Meeks, Sheppard, Leo & Pillsbury.
- An initial free consultation to all members not already taking advantage of the Legal Services program.
- Specialized counsel for trademark, copyright and related intellectual property issues as well as legal review of advertising and packaging claims. This additional benefit of HFPA membership is designed to give you professional, efficient and cost-effective legal services in this critical area.
Rich Jacobson of Jacobson Law Group, LLC is offering flat fee rates for copyright applications and for trademark services, including knockout and comprehensive searches, preparing and filing applications and shepherding them through to registration. For more complex matters, such as infringements or evaluating marketing claims, Rich’s experienced hand will guide you to strategic and practical solutions. Rich is a highly experienced attorney that is familiar with the home fashion industry and the issues we face. His proactive and preventative approach is ideally suited to our membership.
- Please view the . HFPA members can take advantage of this new benefit by contacting Rich for a complimentary initial consultation by email at or phone at 212.519.7733.
- HFPA offers webinars on industry insights and education that are free for HFPA members. As an organization, we pride ourselves on providing as much information as possible, with the help of guest speakers, on what’s current in the industry. You can view previous webinars here.
- Unified HFPA Market Week
- Feature your showroom on the exclusive market week map distributed to buyers and featured in industry publications and .
- Industry Advocacy and Communications
- HFPA monitors and communicates about key state and federal legislative issues, such as Proposition 65 and more recently, on the pending tariffs on home textiles products.
- HFPA is a member of the Americans for Free Trade, a coalition over 100 other concerned trade associations and groups that advocates Congressional leaders and the President on matters such as shipping and trade.
- Exclusive Access to the HFPA website
- Using your personal login, search resumes, post jobs, use the searchable directory with up-to-date company information, gain access to legal memos, and more.
- Complimentary Attendance at the Annual Meeting and Sponsored Programs
- As a member, gain free admission to the Annual Meeting featuring presentations on exclusive consumer information and research.
- Industry Standard Programs
- HFPA is leading the industry by producing standards for residential bed sheets, towels, and bath rugs.
- Scholarship Program
Ready to join? You can simply reply to this communication and I’ll make sure our Executive Director follows up with a payment method for credit, check, or wire. Here are the dues options:
Annual Dues: Membership dues are based on your company’s annual sales. Please refer to the breakdown below to see which membership type best fits your company.
- Sales under $20 Million: $1,000
- Sales from $20-$100 Million: $2,000
- Sales over $100 Million: $3,000
As a non-profit, HFPA reinvests all of its resources to better serve its members. I hope you are as excited as I am for the year ahead and will not only rejoin our community, but also get involved. We truly value your feedback and support.